Global communications agency announces new identity and position, transforming its operating model to offer consumer & corporate campaign services across digital, creative and strategy.
Global communications agency, Citizen Relations, announces refreshed brand design in conjunction with the significant growth the agency has seen over the past two years. This rebrand reflects the evolution of Citizen Relations, having completely transformed its operating model to grow a team of experts who build, protect and drive reputation and results through innovative communications strategies.
“The rebrand does a wonderful job of representing both the agency we are today and the agency we want to be in the future,” says Nick Cowling, CEO.
Under Cowling’s leadership, Citizen has seen incredible performance over the last two years, having adjusted to the realities of new ways of working with the onset of the pandemic across their eight global offices (New York, Los Angeles, Orange County, London, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Quebec City). Citizen Relations emerged from this period with over 20% growth in 2021, and projects to grow another 20+% this year. Nick Cowling says:
By focusing on our mission and living our values, we’ve been able to improve in every area of our business – our talented people, our client satisfaction and success, our work and our growth.
To maintain Citizen’s momentum there has been a number of recent promotions across the leadership team:
- Laura Bremer has been named President, U.S. With Citizen since 2010, Bremer has driven significant growth by pushing the boundaries of earned and influencer marketing. In her new role, Bremer will continue to lead with a people-centric philosophy to drive further expansion and global integration.
- David Brodie has been named Global Vice President, Innovation and Growth. Brodie has led award-winning campaigns with Citizen Relations for the past 17 years and is now responsible for the development of new and enhanced service offerings in addition to new business development worldwide.
- Jenn Duggan has been named the President, Ontario and West at Citizen. With Citizen since 2018, Duggan has led multiple award-winning programs and will now oversee the offices in Toronto and Vancouver, building on the exceptional regional expertise and fueling strong national collaboration.
- Erin Georgieff has been named Managing Partner, U.S. Growth & West Coast Operations. Georgieff has been with Citizen for over 20 years, leading the strategy for some of the agency’s leading brand partners. Georgieff will oversee day-to-day operations of the West Coast offices with a focus on US growth.
- Sue Jackman joins Citizen Relations as the Senior Vice President of Marketing, leading the brand marketing and communications for Citizen Relations globally. She joins Citizen from Intact Financial where she served as the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Heidi Mamer has been named Senior Vice President, Global Operations. Over the past 6 years, Mamer has been a key consultant for clients and internal teams across the spectrum of the integrated marketing mix and will now focus on streamlining global business operations across offices and centralized teams for continued growth.
Citizen’s new identity reflects the agency’s global mission to make every conversation count, anchored in the values of the ‘modern citizen’ – to champion equity, set the standard and do what’s right.